Organic Regulations for International Trade Policy
Wolf & Associates provides accurate and up-to-date technical assistance on organic regulations globally. With our help you can confidently grow, process, and sell your certified organic products. Some examples of our capabilities:
- Interpretation of domestic and international organic regulations and standards
- Represent and track your interests in regulatory and legislative actions
- NOP regulations for the production of certified organic foods
- Petition for addition or removal of materials from the NOP National List
- Comment preparation for and representation at NOSB meetings
- Filing complaints on behalf of you and your business
In addition, W&A advises governments, trade groups, and customers on international trade regulations and policy. We are well versed in regulatory requirements in and between the United States, European Union, Japan, Canada, and IFOAM, so we can help you make import-export decisions.
Organic Certification & International Organic Trade
Here are some of the common questions we can help you answer related to international organic trade:
- To what standard must I comply?
- Does the export warehouse have to be certified?
- May I use the same certification agency that I have been using?
- What issues will I encounter exporting to a specific country?
- How do I maintain 7 CFR Part 205 and NOP Regulations?
- What are the rules for organic farming and organic food regulations?
Wolf & Associates has incomparable knowledge and a depth of experience in every link of the organic and sustainable supply chain, from farm to retail shelf. Learn more about organic certification, material review, business strategy or sustainable agriculture.
“The expertise provided by Wolf & Associates has been instrumental to our success as an organic snack brand. Having them available as a resource on certification, ingredient sourcing, and policy implications has saved me time and money. I can’t imagine doing what I’m doing without Wolf & Associates.”