About: Our Services
You have questions. You’ve come to the right place. We have answers.
As legendary news correspondent Sam Donaldson once said, “The questions don’t do the damage. The answers do.” You need credible answers based on the most current facts from specialists who can guide you through the organic maze. You also need to know with confidence the work will get done in a timely and professional manner. We’re here to work in tandem with you, step-by-step, no matter the latest rule or policy change. TOGETHER, WE CAN GROW ORGANIC INTEGRITY.
Hundreds of organizations and companies have turned to Wolf & Associates (W&A) for strategic expertise in organic and sustainable farming and processing practices, inputs, certification, compliance, management, strategy, policy and trade.
We offer a full suite of services to help your business grow and flourish:
- Organic Regulations Worldwide—Policy & Standards interpretations, changes, and petitions to add or remove materials from the National List
- Organic Certification—Organic System Plans, Compliance Audits
- Organic Inputs & Material Reviews—including compliance reviews, feasibility studies, MRO listings and registration assistance (e.g., OMRI, CDFA OIM, WSDA)
- Business Strategy—Organic Strategic Planning and Sustainability Initiatives
- Sustainable Agriculture—Whole Systems Management and Standards Development
- In addition, W&A can provide training for management, staff, customers, investors, and conference attendees on a variety of topics, including Organic Policy & Standards, Certification & Compliance, Marketplace and Supply Chain Security. Our training programs educate, inform, and inspire. Any training can be customized to meet your needs.